Imaginext Mega T-Rex – Hot New Dinosaur Toys For 2011
The Imaginext Mega T-Rex is actually two toys in one. By day Mega T-Rex is a roaring, head turning dinosaur. But Mega T-Rex also likes to go high-tech and don his battle gear with long robotic arms.
One minute Mega T-Rex may be ruling his prehistoric forest but in a twinkling Mega T-Rex can transform himself from his Jurassic Park to a futuristic battle droid from Star Wars. Now he’s battling on an alien planet in space complete with a battle helmet, battle pod and missile launchers, all of which opens up wide possibilities for creative and imaginative play.
Fisher-Price Imaginext Mega T-Rex Features
- Mega T-Rex has motorized action, sound effects and removable armor for added play
- Push the button to make his neck swing and jaw open while roaring like a real dinosaur
- An activation disk on his back will enable the figure to open the pods door
- Includes a helmet, rear control pod and two projectile launchers
- Also comes with extended tech arms that have large mechanical claws
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 12 inches ; 4.4 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months – 7 years
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required. (included)
The Imaginext Mega T-Rex has great details and motorized action makes for loads of fun. Dressing Mega T-Rex in his armor adds a whole new dimension to dinosaur play. Mega T-Rex’s arms and neck move and his jaw opens–all with the push of a button and he can even launch missile from his pod. Kids from 3 -7 years will love the Imaginext Mega T-Rex action toy that combines dinosaurs with futuristic fantasy adventures.
Fisher-Price Imaginext Mega T-Rex
- The mega t-rex has motorized action, sound effects and removable armor for added play.
- Push the button to make his neck swing and jaw open while roaring like a real dinosaur.
- An activation disk on his back will enable the figure to open the pods door.
- Includes a helmet, rear control pod and two projectile launchers.
- Also comes with extended tech arms that have large mechanical claws.